WHAT WE OFFER
When you invest in PAF, you are investing in meaningful change—providing the resources for achieving more affordable communities, and access to capital for historically disadvantaged developers. PAF seeks financial partners who share our mission and will support the fund with patient capital to allow PAF to offer the best terms to its borrowers and maximize its impact. Please contact us to discuss how you can partner with PAF and invest in a more just and equitable future for Philadelphia.
SOCIAL IMPACT OUTCOMES
- AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRODUCTION AND PRESERVATION
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN JOBS, CONTRACTS, AND WORKFORCE
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND MARKETING
- LOCAL OWNERSHIP COMMUNITY WEALTH BUILDING
- BUILD CAPACITY FOR BLACK AND BROWN DEVELOPERS AND OTHER HISTORICALLY DISADVANTAGED GROUPS
FIVE YEAR GOALS
Invest $100M+ in affordable housing projects in Philadelphia neighborhoods
Produce and preserve 6,000 affordable housing units
Leverage over $1B in total development costs
To become an effective and stable lending partner, positioned to reshape Philadelphia’s development landscape for years to come.